Monday 21 April 2014


A couple of days ago I managed to waste lots of time fiddling with an early morning doodle to create this repeat pattern.  There is something very satisfying about a repeating pattern.  Being a doodle there are some slightly dodgy moments in the repeat but it has kindled a desire to create some more. I also discovered on You Tube a far easier way of repeating patterns on photoshop so the world is now my oyster and I am itching to get going but school work is the priority for the next couple of days otherwise I will have classrooms full of children and no idea of what to teach them!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! :)

    I don't know if it helps but if you have Illustrator there's a very easy way to make/ edit repeat patterns (in the later versions, at least) - I haven't tried making patterns in Photoshop though so don't know how it compares!

    ReplyDelete